Sodium Dichromate Dihydrate
- 作者: yigyooly
- 来源: original
- 日期 : 2007-10-15
Cas No.: 10588-01-9
Appearance: Bright orange needle shaped
Used for production of chromium anhydride, potassium dichromate, ammonium dichromate sulfuric acid, base, chromium, lead, chrome, copper and chrome red, chrome yellow, chrome oxide green, etc. Raw materials, production of alkaline lake blue dye, saccharin, synthetic camphor, synthetic fiber antioxidants.
Pharmaceutical industry, Used for producing amino phenyl sulfone, folic acid, LeiFoNu as oxidant.
Dyeing and printing industry, Used as oxidant of aniline dyes, sulphur VAT dyeing after the treatment, acid mordant dye mordant dyeing.
Leather industry, Used as tanning agent.
Electroplating industry, Used in galvanized passivation treatment, in order to increase brightness.
Glass industry, Used as a green coloring.
1. Avoid Moisture, Heat And Shock During Storage AndTransportation. Keep Away From Combustibles.
2. Do Not Store With Foodstuff Or Strong Reducers.
3. Avoid Contacting With Eyes And Skin.
4. Personal Protective Appliance Should Be Equipped With, Such As Self-Suction Respirator, Acid-Proofing Rubber Gloves, Security Coat And Boot, Chemical-Resistant Protective Glasses.
5. In Case Of Leakage, Reduce With 10% Sulfuric Acid And Ferrous Sulfate, And Neutralize With Calcium Oxide Immediately.